The guest for this episode is full time triathlete from Singapore, Ling Er Choo. She started doing triathlon during her Polytechnic days. And now she is the first Singaporean Female to qualify three times for the Kona, Ironman World Championships in Hawaii.
Questions I asked during this episode:
- What are your Ling’s routines in preparation for a race, both physical and metal preparations?
- Which race is the most challenging race so far?
- Ling’s tips for people who want to start doing triathlon or Ironman race.
- Ling’s rebound story, the accident in 2009 during training.
- What’s the biggest lesson you learned from that?
- Ling’s most important habit?
- What makes her happy.
- What’s Ling’s goal in 5 years.
- Smile Asia organization which helps p
- If you could recommend 3 books for our listeners, what would it be? And why?
- How can people get in touch with you?
Follow Ling Er Choo:
Please donate generously to Smile Asia http://www.smileasia.org/ , a charity organization working to treat children with facial deformities!