I got to know this amazing woman through a common friend.
Stacey Lemire Martin has rebuilt her life through a lot of
adversities including illnesses, overweight, low self-esteem and
lost of love ones. She fought and took back her health and life,
and learnt new skill in the process.
Quotes from this Episode:
- “It’s amazing how we can change our bodies, we can change our
brain, and we can change our chemicals.”
- “It’s very important for people to understand how sensitive our
biology, and that stress can kill us in so many ways.”
- “No matter what happen I will survive this. This is a key
factor, it’s your faith.”
- “You must love yourself.”
- “Feel the fear and do it anyway”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What is bi-polar disorder and how we can recognize the symptoms
on ourselves and people around us.
- There are various levels of bi-polar disorder and it affects
different part of the brain.
- Gain back your health
- Taking control of digestive system, give food that it
- Taking charge of your mood, being aware and asking.
- Changing your thought and feelings.
- Start watching how you talk about yourself.
- Change your language such as apologies versus being sorry.
- How to help family or friends who might be in depression.
- Starting your day by stating your goal as if it already happen
Books Mentioned in this Episode: